With the mission of bringing together the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best-in-class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
You will provide end-to-end service request ownership, collaborating with all levels within support that are
required to identify and implement a technical solution to the customer. On-going review of open
service requests, updating our customers on the status of their service requests, and assisting in
the reproduction of issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Skills Required
- Technical Mindset
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to support multiple products simultaneously
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Creation of KB articles / technical documents
- Ability to participate in technical forums and provide inputs
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions, and document them.
- Experience in managing Global Enterprise Customers
Customer and Personal Focus
- Customer-focused and excellent at providing positive customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated (takes initiative)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Coaching and mentoring abilities
- Keen sense of ownership of technical issues of McAfee's Enterprise customers
- Team player with ability to stretch (time-wise) when required
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment without compromising on quality
- Skills in planning, organizing and adapting within a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
Preferred: (These can and will be built out further once product groups/queues have been defined)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Security or related field
- Network or security related certifications
- Excellent knowledge / certifications of Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS and Linux/Unix knowledge
- Willingness to work in shifts (including night shift – APAC Specific)
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
McAfee is an Equal Opportunity Employer