With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for co sumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
DLP - Data Loss Prevention is a product that intercepts and monitors all activities on the endpoint devices and analyze any text/document that is about to leave the system in order to prevent leak of data from the inside out - email, printing, Skype, web-upload, copy to removable storage, sync to cloud (dropbox, box, OneDrive, etc...) burning to CD/DVD and any other type of data leakage that you can think of.
DLP automation team use Python Java and C++ to create a framework utilities and test scripts to simulate end user behavior in order to test DLP endpoint for Windows. the automation requires to interact with browsers (Chrome, IE and Firefox), Office application (Word excel outlook) and use frameworks such as Jenkins and Selenium to create real life user behavior that will trigger DLP agent to react and protect sensitive data.
- 3+ years professional coding experience in python programming language.
- Experience in writing both infrastructure and system tests.
- Experienced in web test automation and Test Automation - Selenium
- Continuous Integration concepts and working knowledge of Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with any test framework.
- Experience in working with any code versioning tool (Git/SVN)
- Experience in OS/Windows concepts like File systems, Drivers, , Services & Processes, Registry, Kernel, Privileges, ACL
- Experience with large-scale distributed software systems
- Experience with another programming languages like Java/C++
- Experience with ptest or junit test frameworks
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Virtualization concepts and working knowledge of VMware ESXi
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
Do Not Use