About the Role
You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships within strategic industry verticals, where you will be considered a subject matter lead. You will be responsible for leading the management and growth of revenues and to manage direct end user relationships on behalf of McAfee within your specified strategic vertical, to deliver value based solutions. The role involves creating the need for a long term strategic relationship, whilst also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today.
- Lead, manage and champion McAfee business within Major Accounts
- Manage a complex matrix reporting relationship
- Dramatically Grow network, desktop, server, hosting and solution sales
- Drive market making wins that will establish McAfee within assigned strategic vertical.
- Creation of joint business plans that define joint ownership of each go-to-market initiative with key sponsors from within McAfee
- Executive relationship plan created with assigned sponsors and regular meetings achieved each period.
- Provide monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
- Marketing and enablement plan created in support of go-to-market initiatives and uniquely branded partner solution offerings
- Build and maintain a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Continually exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Continuously qualify and develop aspects of the sales and relationship plan to develop McAfee market share.
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Manage order process from end user via channel partners to closure.
- Engage with appropriate channel partners.
- Engage McAfee senior execs where required within assigned vertical.
- Leverage product and technical specialists.
- Manage designated vertical to maximise both short and long term opportunities.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough. Understanding of McAfee products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Demonstrable experience in sales / sales management / business management including wide exposure to executive level engagement at CxO level
- Proven subject matter expert and thought leader within strategic vertical.
- Extensive experience in selling large complex solution software deals within assigned strategic vertical.
- Good understanding of licensing and legal contracts
- Demonstrable track record of high value sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- A very strong results & goal orientated person
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- In-depth complex sales knowledge
- Executive level negotiations skills
- Strong sales management and people management skills
- Software background; Security sector experience.
- Competent and experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies
- Works closely with and understands how to engage members of the technical services and professional services organisation early in the sales cycle.
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
Do Not Use