With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry’s top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. The Product Manager will work closely across the solutions product management team, user experience design, engineering, marketing, finance, support, and sales teams across the world to deliver products to customer’s focusing on new cloud technology opportunities and Application Control. The Product Manager will develop a deep understanding of customer needs, competitive products, and technology trends to deliver releases that drive product-line revenue growth.
As a Sr. Product Manager a typical day might include following:
- Own a specific product or related components of products and drive definition and planning through delivery, release, sales, and end of life.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Understand the market, technology, competitor, and customers to develop and deliver product releases with engineering that increase customer satisfaction and drive revenue growth.
- Engage with engineering through agile processes including user story definition, frequent project sprint reviews, and daily feedback loops to adjust priorities and clarify features.
- Work with marketing, operations, sales, and support to improve customer satisfaction.
Regular interaction with sales and customers, often at a technical level.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• 5+ years product management experience preferably in manageability of complex systems
• 5+ years’ experience defining and launching services on private cloud, public cloud with multi-tenant SaaS/PaaS expertise. Indepth knowledge of cloud technology and infrastructure, catering to enterprise customers
• 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise features (Identity & Access Management), Cloud Platform Services (Reporting, Subscription Billing, Licensing, Provisioning etc)
• 5+ years’ experience in delivering enterprise cloud scale and performance with knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Google, Azure, Oracle, Open stack, AWS other).
• Understanding and experience within enterprise security industry a plus.
• A robust understanding of enterprise customer use cases, deployment architectures, and pain points.
• Solid understanding of product management processes, experience in agile scrum methodology, prioritize requirements, perform competitive analysis, develop business cases, etc..
• Must be an articulate communicator, comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executives, sales, marketing, engineering, operations, customers and business partners.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
• A BS or equivalent degree required. MBA and/or equivalent product management experience is highly desired.
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
• We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
• We Play to Win or Don’t Play
• We Innovate without Fear
• We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
• We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.