As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team driving outbound marketing activities for McAfee’s Security Operations Center (SOC) solution. You and your team will craft competitively differentiated messaging and positioning. You'll conceive and develop the go-to-market strategy and innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Director, Product Marketing you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to our direct sales team, our channel partners and the marketing team. This position will report to the VP, Product and Solution Marketing.
- Lead product marketing for Security Operations Center including our SIEM, analytic tools, sandbox, and central management tools: McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and the Data Exchange Layer
- Manage and mentor a team of product marketing professionals while leading cross-functional teams in executing the GTM plan
- Positioning: develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market and position McAfee as a leader
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and team and partners and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launches: position and plan the launch of new products and product releases and drive the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence: be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; and be the expert on your competition and how to win in the marketplace
- Demand generation: partner with the broader sales and marketing team to develop the go-to-market strategy, key plays and marketing programs that drive demand for your products
• 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience with 2+ years managing a team
• Bachelor’s degree, an MBA is preferred
• Very strong written and presentation communication skills
• Willing to travel 15%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Understanding of security operations market