Program Manager, Onboarding and Recruiting Operations
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, sytle or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
As a Program Manager a typical day might include following:
This position will report to the Director, Global Recruiting Operations and will play a key role in driving the strategy for McAfee’s Onboarding Program as well as execute on recruitment processes.
- Oversee strategy for Global Onboarding implementation to create a seamless onboarding experience for new hires and hiring managers
- Work with business groups to understand goals and strategy for onboarding
- Partner with necessary HR organizations and IT to implement world class onboarding tool
- Work collaboratively with the Director, Global Recruiting Operations on:
- Refining business processes across McAfee Talent
- Talent reporting
- Vendor management and expenses
- Support cross-functional initiatives (M&A integration(s), HR and Recruiting compliance, transformation efforts)
• 3+ years experience in a program management role
• 2+ years experience in developing onboarding and/or HR programs
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Ability to develop, implement, and execute programs
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated client service skills, including interfacing with key Executives
• Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Workday experience a plus
• Strong analytical abilities
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment, while excelling as a self-starter
• Ability to prioritize tasks and provide detailed documentation / follow ups
• Large company experience in high tech a plus
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge?
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
• We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
• We Play to Win or Don’t Play
• We Innovate without Fear
• We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
• We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.