We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to run awareness and conversion programs on behalf of our partnerships. The new hire will collaborate with local Sales and Marketing teams in both Japan and our global HQ in the US, and will be a core member of McAfee’s OEM partnership account team.
This role reports into the Head of Online Monetization, Japan. This role plans, proposes, and executes the marketing strategy to maximize security software sales from our global OEM partnerships. The ideal candidate will be someone with a successful track record in online marketing and account management, who knows how to execute a marketing plan from end-to-end.
• Represent Marketing on the account management team, and be the subject matter expert on the team.
• Plan and propose user acquisition and engagement strategies, and set KPIs with partners.
• Get buy in from stakeholders, and secure resources required to execute the plan.
• Collaborate with the Sales team - pre-launch thru the life of the partnership to ensure successful launches, and ongoing improvement.
• Collaborate with our partners marketing teams to create and execute in-product, email, and other marketing programs.
• Execute marketing test plans and materials designed to increase conversion rates.
• Interface with partner marketing teams and provide thought leadership and expertise.
• 5+ years of performance based marketing experience.
• Solid understanding of online marketing methods, analytics and technology
• 3+ years of experience in client facing roles, and comfortable working directly with partners. Experience working with PC OEM partners a plus.
• Experience creating and developing marketing collateral.
• Experience with online marketing tools (ex: CMS, Google Analytics, Omniture).
• Previous KPI accountability.
• Native / Fluent+ Japanese & English
The profile we're looking for:
• You have account management experience in Japan, and you’re good at it.
• You understand consumer behavior, web technology, optimizing conversion funnels, online subscriptions, web analytics & merchandising.
• A/B, CVR, LTV, ROI, ROAS, MAU, CMS, GA, TNT are part of your vocabulary.
• You test & learn, and use data to drive decisions.
• You know how to juggle multiple priorities while aligning across multiple stakeholders/teams.
• You collaborate internationally across different teams.
• You solve problems.
• You know how to execute what you propose.
• Understands and is able to work within the complexity of a global company.
• You want the opportunity to make an impact in a global company with millions of active subscribers, and have fun doing it.