About this position…
As part of Intel Security, the Sr. Web Instrumentation Engineer will join a fast growing Data Analytics team enlisted to implement cohort analysis and reporting architectures across our products and online properties to help optimize revenue, retention, and engagement.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Analytics, this position’s primary responsibility is to manage and maintain the web analytics platform as part of the McAfee consumer online web properties. They will also play a central role in helping drive key initiatives and programs. We're looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet, can navigate a large organization and get things done.
What you will do…
You will work with a high-performing cross-functional team that is collaborating on several different acquisition projects with the focused goal of optimizing our acquisition channels.
Your expert understanding of clickstream data analysis will be invaluable as you guide the teams on how to instrument our web pages for detailed funnel analysis in Adobe analytics. You’ll champion the teams through the entire analysis lifecycle, from data architecture, data structuring and collection, tag deployment, analysis and reporting. You’ll also be a voice for data quality and integrity, and make sure the analysis that comes out of these frameworks is interpreted correctly from a statistical perspective.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
• Experience with Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics otherwise called as Omniture/ Site Catalyst in an online ecommerce environment
• Understand the other adobe tool sets like Target, CMS, Marketing Cloud, Profiles and Audiences
• Identify site requirements and ensure analytics tracking for new / existing web developments
• Use Tag Management system like Tealium/ Ensighten / Dynamic Tag Manager to implement the new tags
• Use debugging tools to test the tags and support analytical release cycle
• Handle cross functional team requirements and manage expectations
• Have a good understanding of one or more business intelligence system like Micro strategy, Tableau etc
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with both business and technical owners
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced web analytics methodologies, experimentation and testing
• BE Computer Engineering with 10 + years of experience in web site operations and Tag management
• Business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions and business units