Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
About this position...The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is a technologist who works as a part of the product marketing team to promote Intel Security products. The TME will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that McAfee brings to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. The TME must be a technical expert, both in McAfee products and the IT environments where those products will be deployed. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management teams to continually improve the products. What you will do... - Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for Intel Security solutions and products. - Build and maintain a demonstration environment for Intel Security solutions and products. - Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity. - Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities. - Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required. - Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- 3 + years of experience in the role of a Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) or Sales Engineer is a must.
- Strong work-related experience with SIMs (Security Information Management) and/or SIEMs (Security Information and Events Management) is required.
- Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- Extensive experience with enterprise and service provider security products.
- Software development or scripting capabilities required
- Bachelor's degree business, marketing, or engineering preferred
Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.
- MBA or equivalent a plus
- Web and multimedia production skills preferred
- Security certification such as CISSP or CompTIA Security+ is a plus