With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, sytle or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
As a Manager of Product Delivery and Engineering Hybrid Cloud, a typical day might include:
Responsible for the development and/or enforcement of corporate and business group information security policies to protect McAfee's information assets and intellectual property. Participate in the planning, direction, or coordination of cross-corporate, civil, and criminal investigations involving McAfee's information assets and intellectual property in conjunction with law enforcement agencies. Lead or contribute to security risk assessments which determine threats, consequences, and vulnerabilities to business unit key assets, products, and services. Contribute to the planning and direction of security risk assessments to examine and verify security capabilities, behaviors, and controls for authentication, authorization, integrity, availability, assurance, audit, and disposal of McAfee's information assets to determine exposure and compliance levels. Develop and lead corporate level information security awareness and training programs. Research, develop, implement, and maintain security technologies for the corporation. Determine sources of requirements and standards for compliance. Monitor, audit, or execute security controls and tools on one or more of McAfee's computing and communications environments to ensure business acceptable exposure levels to McAfee's information assets and intellectual property on those systems. Recommend and drive additional security controls to meet current and future needs. Create designs and technical specifications that align business needs with technical solutions while considering emerging security technologies. Drive the development of security capabilities within the security industry and McAfee. May be engaged in other information security or risk management projects. Requires thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work. Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Skills and experience required includes a Thorough understanding of the Information Security Common Body's of Knowledge; CISSP or equivalent experience required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage a global cyber security product delivery and engineering team.
- Manage the hybrid cloud / network cyber security teams, in a 24x7 environment, providing line management, leadership and strategic direction for these functions.
- Continually assess and evaluate the effectiveness of our toolsets by utilizing proven continous improvement processes, metrics, and measurements.
- Provide thought leadership across the security operational functions.
- Manage the implementation all of McAfee hybrid cloud and network solutions and products prior to all customer releases and provide feedback to product management, product engineering and support. Additionally, provide feedback on future enhancements and capabilities.
- Provide oversight to all security incidents, processes, and escalations to determine the root cause and extent of the incidents.
- Recommend and manage operational policies, procedures, recommendations and standards to ensure compliance with applicable security laws, regulations, and privacy legislation as appropriate.
- Drive the analysis and trending of information and data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide feedback and thought leadership to the McAfee support, professional services, and enginereing team around the operatoinal security technologies.
- Develop and impelement methodologies and processes to be able to ensure proper logging and coorelation, management of security incident response capabilities, and manual and automatic remediation.
- Provide thought leadership for talent management for both obtaining and retaining qualified professionals on the team.
- Possession a BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security, Information Management or related field 10+ years of experience in the following:
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of malware families, botnets, threats by sector, and various attack campaigns and attacker methods, tools/techniques/practices.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following topics: Third Party Risks/Threats, Extremist Groups and Cyber Terrorists, Hacktivism, Distributed Denial of Service Attacks, Malware, Mobile or Emerging Threats, Social Engineering, Insider Threats.
- Scripting (Perl, Python, Powershell) or Object Oriented (C, C++, Java, .Net) Programming.
- Project management and small team leadership skills.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and validating open source intelligence.
- Experiences leading a Security engineering team for at least 5 years
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
Do Not Use