McAfee has an exciting opportunity for a Global Compensation Program Manager. This role will be a key member of them compensation team, ensuring the success of the function and striving for continuous improvement. You must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, manage details, and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
- Optimize the design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs that align with the business strategy, including annual performance review process, corporate bonus programs.
- Program manage the design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs that align with the business strategy, including annual performance review process, corporate bonus programs, long-term incentive programs, recognition, service awards, and competitive assessment, and other programs as identified
- Contribute to development, communication and administration of employee development programs such as career paths and technical leader program
- Develop, implement and lead communication and training programs to develop manager's and HR's core competencies around effective compensation decision-making and process management
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems
- Ensure compensation programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively rolled out to the organization.
- Oversee the identification of business process redesign opportunities and the development of recommendations and action plans
- Participate in the development of total compensation communications information to ensure that leaders and employees have the right level of knowledge; ensure communications are well planned and implemented in such a way that the necessary behaviors are supported
- Develop and evaluate the effectiveness of policies, process, and guidelines in all areas of compensation
- Provide support and counsel to HRBPs and managers regarding specific compensation issues and proactively identify issues and propose solutions and recommendations.
- Create and implement manager and employee compensation communication materials.
- 5-7 years of HR experience, 3 years compensation specialization preferred.
- Previous experience at high growth tech companies preferred.
- 3-5 years program management experience
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs, pay for performance philosophy, HR program lifecycles
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or equivalent in experience.
- Immaculate, board-level communication and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Possess high level of integrity.
- Be widely trusted, direct and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Workday experience a plus.
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!