With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As a McAfee Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will provide world-class post-sales engineering & consultative services support to large enterprise customers. You will interact with customers using a variety of medium (phone, email, on-site) in a professional and efficient manner held to the highest industry standards for responsiveness and services provided.
The TAM manages the Premium Support relationship and ensures that McAfee is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. The TAM will work closely with the Field Sales Team to ensure that all Skyhigh and McAfee products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. The TAM will work toward establishing excellent working relationship with other members of the McAfee Team that are active within his/her accounts. As the McAfee platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a thorough understanding of Internet and Networking protocols is required.
• Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Skyhigh products and technologies.
• Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Skyhigh Shadow and Sanctioned IT solutions for customers or service providers.
• Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
• Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by premium support customers for P0/P1 customer impacting issues during non-operational hours.
• Create and facilitate communication channel between the gold/platinum customer and the product management and engineering teams.
• Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
• Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers.
• Proactively develop and deliver notifications of new products and technologies to Premium Support customers.
• Proactively monitor reporting information and policy configurations of McAfee at customer sites and make on-going recommendations
• Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting Skyhigh and McAfee products in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases
• Maintain intimate knowledge of all Skyhigh and McAfee products and services
• Provide clear and constructive product feedback to McAfee Product Management based on customer requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years of progressive experience in Technical Support /post-sales in a high tech industry
• Experience in implementing/ supporting security solutions.
• Experience in the high-tech networking and information security industry.
• Committed desire to provide customer satisfaction
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• In-depth understanding of enterprise networks and infrastructure.
• Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
• In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, including reading packet captures and general diagnostics is required.
• Understanding of Microsoft Active directory/SSO protocols and SAML 2.0 is required.
• Experience with setting up firewalls and proxies is highly desired.
• Understanding of cloud applications and multi-tenant architecture is desirable
• Practical understanding of Windows, Linux, FreeBSD is required.
• Practical understanding of Internet protocols: HTTPs/HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP and FTP/Encryption and understanding of certificates/PKI is required.
• Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, Perl etc.) is an added advantage.
• Understanding of applications like Salesforce, O365, Servicenow is desirable
• Understanding of Various routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is an added advantage.