With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As a Support Admin, you will provide world-class support to customers of Skyhigh Networks cloud-based discovery & security product. This position requires someone who enjoys interacting with customers, and sales engineers to help find solutions to tough technical issues in the cloud security industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interface with a strategic customer and perform administrative functions like Tenant health check, generate reports for the client, add/delete users, customize policies and dashboard management
• EC health check and monitoring for this customer
• Evaluate the scope for timely escalation and ensure that the problem is escalated to the technical account manager ( TAM)
• Document all technical issues, analysis, and communication with the customer in SFDC
• Provide weekly/monthly report to the customer on all aspects of engagements
• Provide remote technical support on our product and resolve product related issues through research and troubleshooting.
• To troubleshoot every case (including backlog) assigned and drive towards positive resolution thereby to achieve customer satisfaction. Multi-task extremely well in a fast paced environment and work under time pressures
• Debugging system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment with high-level technical expertise on complex issues.
• Good understanding of Linux/Unix
• Understanding of Virtualization technologies is a must
• Good knowledge of Network security, Proxy
• Knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus
• Scripting language (e.g. Perl, python)
• Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
Required Skills and Experience:
• 0-3 years of relevant experience from an enterprise support background plus Bachelor's degree
• The ideal candidate will be an Engineer, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation and commitment to customer delight are a must.
• Sound fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of Networking Concepts.