With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
McAfee is looking for an Agile Program Manager who has a strong engineering background and knowledge of SaaS development. The Agile Program Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day support required fully implementing, administering, and supporting cross-functional teams. The Agile Program Manager will also play a key role in further developing, socializing, and improving the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and Agile planning and development framework and processes for the organization, including working directly with Scrum teams, Product Owners, and Development and QA leads to increase the effectiveness and shared understanding of our process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and coordinate engineering activities across teams and across geographies resulting in quality product releases
• Coordinate with cross functional and cross team dependencies
• Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans and escalate to appropriate stakeholders appropriately
• Assist users and stakeholders with understanding the capabilities in meeting our product portfolio commitments, execution, and reporting needs. This requires an understanding of the Product
Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and execution processes, and the roles Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers play on each team.
• Drive release planning sessions and cross-scrum dependency tracking
• Ability to run multiple scrum teams as the ScrumMaster
• Monitor change in product development scope across the portfolio and ensure that development activities are aligned with product priorities
• Support the evaluation of business and technical requirements for customer rollouts
• Provide administrative, technical, and operational support in planning and executing on the continued roll out of products to our broader user community on other programs in future months
Required Experience and Skills
• 3+ years Program Management in Enterprise SaaS Environment
• Experience Program Management within Test Engineering & Operations is PLUS
• 3+ years of experience in being a ScrumMaster ideally for building and deploying SaaS products (Agile Scrum Master Certification)
• Strong experience in an enterprise Agile transformation
• Understanding of and real-world experience in Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP) required. Ability to understand the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process is critical
• Strong technical orientation and solid understanding of development methodologies (e.g. Pair Programming, TDD) and previous experience in development strongly preferred.
• Superior problem solving and trouble-shooting skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment in order to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, and escalate as needed.
• Needs to be detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
• A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools (workflow management, continuous integration, deployment and monitoring tools) and process
• Experience with engineering tools like Jenkins
• Experience with facilitation of QA automation in an Agile environment
• BA/BS required (or equivalent experience) with concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred