With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
We are looking for an experienced front-end/UI Engineer who can help us build the next generation presentation layer for the product. You will be responsible for building the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis. You will build platform/browser agnostic compelling web interfaces that can scale to thousands of users. You will be an integral player on a small, high-caliber engineering team. You will be required to bring visual mockups to life with your proven expert skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience as a front-end developer
• Must have experience in building large-scale front-end /UI interfaces
• Understanding of client-side performance characteristics
• Experience with libraries and tools like webpack, jasmine, karma for development and unit testing
• Strong CSS3, JSON, and D3.js skills
• Expert at AngularJS and component oriented development of applications
• Experience with all aspects of MVC web applications
• Experience with cloud deployment platforms
• Experience in developing easy-to-use applications with modern look/feel desired
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• You will play a key role in product planning, design and implementation
• You are someone who can take ownership of major deliverables for the front-end: design, development, testing and support.
• You will build an HTML/CSS component library and make it easier for other developers to build consistent and performant web pages.