With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
At McAfee, we create and manage high-capacity, high-performance infrastructure for enterprise cloud security analysis and control. You will work cross-functionally with Development, Engineering Productivity, Operations and other groups in an Agile-based development environment to test our cloud security technologies that cater to a global audience of large enterprise customers. Skyhigh Secure solution provides secure and policy based access to cloud applications. We provide DLP and Field level encryption controls for the services that can be managed via Skyhigh Secure Solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop automated test libraries to create a robust test infrastructure for an enterprise class application
• Think out of the box to uncover issues during the development phase - minimizing customer facing issues.
• Troubleshoot any production issues as needed
• Take lead on deployment of code to production environments on monthly release cycles.
• Strong experience in building automated test libraries using Python.
• Solid understanding of Robot Framework
• Strong understanding of cloud based application deployments and troubleshooting
• Experience in working within Agile / Scrum teams
• Experience with selenium is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5 Years of working experience building automated tests using any programming language
• 2 years of development experience in python
• Strong passion for quality