With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement enterprise class application using Java and related frameworks.
• Prepare technical designs for application development.
• Practice standardized development processes to create quality deliverables
• Help support team and ensure supportability of the product right from the design. Also effective in capturing and understanding of Customer use cases.
• Provide technical leadership to the team and mentor junior team members.
• Proactive to take up new initiatives to improve the process and products.
• Effectively communicate with other stakeholders within the organization to build and deliver the features.
Essential technical experience and skills:
• 8+ years of experience
• Java 8
• Spring - xml and annotation; boot; cloud; data; mvc; test
• Experience writing effective Unit and Integration tests.
• REST APIs and other fundamentals of HTTP.
• TCP/IP, Sockets, TLS/SSL, Certificates, Keystores.
• Linux and Windows
• Fundamental Network and security experience.
• Fundamental OS and Database experience.
Good to have technical experience and skills:
• RxJava and good understanding of Reactive programming.
• AngularJS, CSS