With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is a technologist who works as a part of the product management team to promote McAfee products. The TME will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that McAfee brings to market are successfully positioned by the McAfee sales field. The TME must be a technical expert, both in McAfee products and the IT environments where those products will be deployed. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management teams to continually improve the products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for McAfee solutions and products.
• Build and maintain a demonstration environment for McAfee solutions and products.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities
• Support sales and marketing efforts as required.
• Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
• Assist with design, deployment and integration guides for products, solutions and reference architectures
• Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• In depth understanding of networking, encryption, and cloud security
• Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams
• Ability to influence others and seen as a technical expert
• Ability to work on technical issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of technical marketing experience
• Strong work-related experience with one or more of the following: Cloud security, DLP, SIEM, Network Security
• Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
• Bachelor's degree business, marketing, or engineering preferred
• Security certifications like the CISSP a plus