With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
The position, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, will manage all aspects of outbound product and technology partner marketing: from understanding market landscape to identifying target markets to developing sales tools to implementing lead generation strategies to generate demand. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales, Partners, Product Management and the Executive Team to achieve the company’s business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop robust marketing assets and sales tools, including white papers and messaging, presentations, sales training materials, data sheets and web site content to influence and close deals
• Develop compelling messaging and content for integrated marketing campaigns to generate leads and product awareness in support of marketing objectives
• Provide product expertise at marketing events, seminars, conferences, partner event, and customer meetings as required
• Define product positioning and manage go-to-market product strategies
• Understanding the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans
• Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
• Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of innovative, high impact integrated marketing programs
Required Experience and Skills
• BA/BS from a top tier school, preferably with a technical degree; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, 2 of those at a leading management consulting firm or leading technology company
• Previous Cloud/SaaS and/or Security industry experience highly preferred
• Proven success in driving go-to-market plans with clear, competitive differentiation and compelling revenue growth