With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As an engineer joining the Policy Engineering Team, you will play a critical role with a very strong technology team. Position requires extensive hands-on technical expertise coupled with strong problem solving and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop common security policy solutions using Java related technologies and toolsets.
· Follow agile development processes to create quality deliverables
· Build unit and integration tests for the features you develop
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 4 years of core programming experience in Java, expert knowledge of Java
· Expert knowledge of concurrency and multi threaded programming
· Expert knowledge of asynchronous IO programming
· Experience in the application level networking is a plus
· Experience in building multi-tenanted SaaS applications is a plus
· Linux based development experience is a plus
· Experience and knowledge in open source frameworks and libraries is a plus
Required Experience and Skills:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Should be a team player and self-starter; prior startup experience is a plus
· BS/MS in CS or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to integrate into a high-performing software development team