With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
McAfee seeks to hire seasoned and accomplished individuals to expand McAfee’s Public Sector efforts in Federal Civilian with strong experience in Fed Financials. We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record in emerging markets. This position provides high visibility and extraordinary financial rewards. While the focus is on enterprise software solution sales, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with the major security vendors; system integrators and value added resellers.
Required Experience and Skills
• 8 + Years of above quota sales experience as a Civilian Regional Sales Manager
• Deep knowledge of Fed Financial space, contracts, buying vehicles, integrator/VAR partnerships
• Proven track record closing seven figure transactions
• Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and prospects alike
• Experience selling at the executive/director level
• Demonstrated ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
• Technical acumen with the ability to tie capabilities to mission objectives
• Actionable rolodex of relevant decision makers
• Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of Federal Civilian requirements to achieve quota.
• A highly consultative sales professional with superb communication and closing skills
• Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
• High level of ethical behavior
• A risk taker who has a high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
• Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment
• Willingness to travel as needed