With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
McAfee is seeking a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic individual for a Director, Product Management role. Successful candidates will combine comprehensive knowledge of the security markets, proven track record in developing winning products and extensive team leadership qualities.
The role is ideal for a hands-on individual who has razor-sharp instincts about what makes a good security product, enjoys making data driven decisions and lead cross functional projects from concept through implementation. Must possess both the ability to think strategically as well as act with urgency to deliver new capabilities to market. Experience in entrepreneurial environments, and with enterprise customers is highly desired.
• Analyze market and product trends and drive business cases for new opportunities
• Validate product direction by interacting with customers and internal stakeholders
• Work closely with executive and development teams to develop and maintain a product roadmap. Interlock with other business units to synergize the development effort
• Serve as a product leader in in pre and post sales customer engagements; Responsible for defining and communicating product strategy and roadmap
• Assumes leadership for team that functions as a tightly integrated, accountable, and customer-focused unit
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, Channels and Business development teams to accelerate market traction
• 7+ years of experience in product management; MBA strongly preferred
• 3+ years of experience leading teams of product managers
• Excellent organizational and management skills to balance analytical and execution demands of the role
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams and work independently in fast changing environments
• Exceptional background presenting at Executive briefings, Sales kickoffs, Industry analyst discussions and Customer meetings
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills