McAfee IT Organization utilizes Enterprise Service Monitoring solution including Business Service Manager (BSM), Business Process Monitor (BPM), Universal CMDB, Operations Manager, SiteScope, Network Node Manager, Network Automation, ServiceNow, Nagios, Dynatrace KeyNote, New Relic to provide discovery, monitoring, configuration management and reporting services. Enterprise Service Monitoring team is responsible for implementing, configuring, managing these applications. To fulfill growing demand of the business, we are looking for experienced professionals in the Configuration management area to lead the solution to provide meaningful and useful functionality for McAfee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhance the UCMDB to benefit the organization
- Own and drive the use of UCMDB within the organization with necessary integrations and capability extensions
- Automation of capabilities and external tool functions
- Administration of UCMDB environment with several UD Probes installed across several network zones.
- Creating views and reports in UCMDB
- Drive application dependency mapping and service mapping to represent services and applications dependency on the infrastructure and software components
- Maintain the CMDB data, source of truth, accurate to enable other IT functions such as Monitoring, Change, Incident, Problem, Service request functions
- Integrating different data sources to CMDB and expose CMDB data to other applications including REST API method
- Discover different technology infrastructures, such as physical servers, virtual infrastructure, storage, network, application
- Drive accurate and high percentage of discovery
- Architect, develop and implement High Availability and scalability of CMDB
- Document any changes and updates made to the solution
- Automate routine maintenance tasks
- 8+ years’ experience in IT industry
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
- The ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds like enterprise architects, technical experts, users, process owners etc.
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure, services provided
- A good understanding of business processes and how IT contributes
- Prefer hands on experience in at following
- UCMDB features, ASM, Impact analysis manager, application dependency, CI Relationship, service discovery, universal discovery of infrastructure (compute, network, storage and applications)
- UCMDB, UD Probes and Adapters
- Universal Discovery and content pack deployment
- BSM RTSM
- SOAP / REST API integration
- Experience with Monitoring tools such as SiteScope, OMi, NNMi, NewRelic, BSM is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple complex projects
Drive the project activities with minimal supervision.
Do Not Use