McAfee is seeking talented software engineers with a passion to engineer and deliver high quality products to join our Consumer WSS team. The platform caters to millions of customers ranging from home users, to OEMs.
Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or product. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment, conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to quality control. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Full understanding of Software development life cycle.
- Must have Agile Methodology, specifically scrum experience.
- QA testing with network security related products is a huge plus.
- Very good in testing techniques & methodologies.
Good understanding of Test case and Test Plan preparation.
- Experience with Shell, Python and bash scripting.
- Proficient in identifying regression related scenarios for each cycle of testing.
- Conversant with adequate exploratory testing knowledge
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems.
- Proven track record of taking up initiatives within projects and successful delivery.
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!