As the Endpoint Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for McAfee's Endpoint Security offering. You will craft competitively differentiated messaging and positioning. You'll conceive and develop the go-to-market strategy and innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to our direct sales team, our channel partners and the marketing team. This position will report to the Director of Endpoint Product Marketing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Positioning: develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and team and partners and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launches: position and plan the launch of new products and product releases and drive the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence: be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to win in the marketplace
- Demand generation: develop the go-to-market strategy, key plays and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your product
5-7+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience
Very strong written communication skills
Willing to travel 15%
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Understanding of security industry and market
USA, Texas, Plano