The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart web-based business experiments and rapid test iterations to drive business results for an organization which supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our OEM, Retail and Direct Customers, this is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business practices and methodologies and significantly impacting top line revenue.
The In Console NGM Marketing Specialist role is centered around planning, developing, and sending online communications to the existing customer base via internal messaging tools and secondary email platform. This requires coordination with creative agencies, McAfee internal team that owns the sending platform, and other marketing constituents. The primary goal is to acquire, retain and convert customers.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
- The NGM Marketing Specialist will develop acquisition/retention marketing strategies, gather program requirements, create requirements documents and launch campaigns for various consumer partner accounts and work with strategic partner accounts to maximize revenue potential.
- The individual should have strong communication skills to maintain relationships with agencies and internal creative resources to create, develop and code effective acquisition/retention campaigns.
- The NGM Marketing Specialist should keep abreast of, and maintain expertise in the latest online marketing trends and strategies.
- The individual will be responsible for revenue and customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
- The individual will support the high velocity testing program.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field.
- Strong analytical ability and spread sheeting capabilities is a must. Extensive web marketing or online marketing experience/knowledge is required to be considered for this role.
- 5 years consumer marketing experience, preferable in an online transactional environment.
- 3 years experience in developing and managing online marketing programs.
- 3 years experience in managing partner accounts/working in a business development role/managing third-party relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Direct marketing or additional channel marketing experience.
- Experience in subscription software business.
- Experience with Strongmail/Selligent email platform.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target platform is a plus.
- Experience with dynamic email templates using content blocks and/or XML.
- Experience in working with a global marketing team.
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use