The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart product and web-based business experiments, with rapid test iterations to drive business results for an organization that supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our customers across OEM, retail and direct channels, this role is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business and dedicated to driving significant top line revenue growth.
The Junior Statistician role is centered on using quantitative skills and business judgement to convert analytic findings into customer insights that power marketing strategies to enable McAfee to accomplish business objectives. Applicants should be curious about data and passionate about well-designed online and offline products, the end user experience, and best practices in marketing testing.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF JUNIOR STATISTICIAN:
- Help design digital and traditional marketing testing using deep statistical knowledge
- Implement data hygiene (e.g., validation) that optimizes statistical efficiency and data quality/accuracy
- Build bespoke models, interpret analytical results, and draw business conclusions about findings
- Explore new tools and techniques for advanced marketing testing and customer insights
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND OF JUNIOR STATISTICIAN:
- BS/BA degree in statistics, computer science, data science, marketing science, finance, accounting, business administration, or other quantitative analysis fields
- 1-3 years of professional experience in analytics
- Familiarity with digital and traditional marketing testing, e.g., A/B testing, logistic regressions
- Technical experience regarding data models, database design development, and segmentation techniques
- Analytical skills which include: the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate complex information with attention to detail and accuracy; proficiency with Excel, SQL, R
- Comfort with retrieving and integrating data sources from various channels; e.g. experience with Python, Hadoop, PowerBI, Vertica, Azure, Adobe, or Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills: ability to succinctly explain data insights
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use