The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart product and web-based business experiments, with rapid test iterations to drive business results for an organization that supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our customers across OEM, retail and direct channels, this role is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business and dedicated to driving significant top line revenue growth.
The Senior Statistician role is centered on using quantitative skills and business judgement to convert analytic findings into customer insights that power marketing strategies to enable McAfee to accomplish business objectives. Applicants should be curious about data and passionate about well-designed online and offline products, the end user experience, and best practices in marketing testing.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR STATISTICIAN:
- Supervise the design of digital and traditional marketing testing using deep statistical knowledge
- Develop processes and protocols for data hygiene (e.g, validation) and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality/accuracy
- Train team to build bespoke models, interpret analytical results, and draw conclusions about findings
- Maintain expertise in testing best practices, continuously up-levelling team skills with new tools and techniques for testing and customer insights
- Manage junior statisticians, providing business and statistical guidance on their analyses and projects
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND OF SENIOR STATISTICIAN:
- At minimum BS/BA degree in statistics, computer science, data science, marketing science, finance, accounting, or other quantitative analysis fields, with Masters degrees in those subjects preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in technical product management and/or analytics
- Extensive experience in digital and traditional marketing testing, e.g., multi-variate testing, logistic regressions
- Technical expertise managing data models, database design development, and segmentation techniques
- Deep analytical experience, including: ability to collect, organize, and disseminate complex information with attention to detail and accuracy; proficiency with Excel, SQL, R
- Working knowledge of Python, Hadoop, PowerBI, Vertica, Azure, Adobe, or Google Analytics required
- Expert communication skills: ability to succinctly explain data insights to business leaders
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project milestones and deliverables
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use