The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart web-based business experiments and rapid test iterations to drive business results for a direct to consumer marketing organization which supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our OEM, Retail and Direct Customers, this is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business practices and methodologies and significantly impacting top line revenue.
The Marketing Program Manager role is centered on effectively managing 10-15 projects at a time in a fast paced, team oriented and highly accountable environment. Ideal candidates will display a strong track record of self-driven accomplishment, working cross functionally within an organization to manage delivery timelines and drive processes to optimize results.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
- The McAfee Marketing Program Manager should have a successful track record as a marketing program manager and have proven experience driving numerous parallel initiatives.
- The individual will be managing 10-15 projects and coordinating the entire process from cradle to grave, and should thrive working with processes with lots of moving parts. Flexibility and ambiguity tolerance are key.
- The individual should possess a basic working knowledge of consumer behavior & web technologies, optimizing conversion funnels, ecommerce, subscriptions, web analytics & merchandising.
- Successful Marketing Program Managers will be expected to effectively navigate organization dynamics and communication across teams to effectively manage timelines, delivery and dependencies.
- The ideal Marketing Program Manager must be able to drive process and achieve results in an ever-changing environment without direct authority.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, including 2-3 years of program management experience.
- Experience in a marketing agency environment is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of consumer behavior & web technologies, optimizing conversion funnels, e-commerce, subscriptions, web analytics & merchandising.
- Proven experience driving numerous parallel initiatives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and able to drive for success to meet established timelines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop key relationships and create buy-in across departments to motivate teams to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically.
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use