The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart web-based business experiments and rapid test iterations to drive business results for a direct to consumer marketing organization which supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our OEM, Retail and Direct Customers, this is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business practices and methodologies and significantly impacting top line revenue.
The Marketing Specialist- Email/ CMS role is centered around collaborating with internal McAfee teams such as User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to achieve great web experiences. In the exciting world of global e-commerce, the Web Content Specialist will utilize cutting edge technologies to optimize cart conversion flows.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
- The Marketing Specialist will handle incoming requests for web pages to be launched from stakeholders around the world: Japan, US, Brazil, Australia, and Europe.
- The individual will sit with User Experience, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to brainstorm things to test.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient at building out pages using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager.
- The individual will manage content in the product catalog to reflect changes in feature, price, images, and system requirements.
- The Marketing Specialist will maintain knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates.
- The Individual works closely with members of other areas and technology teams to identify CMS-related issues.
- The individual will launch cart page testing flows and implement testing and QA checks to make sure content, analytics, and pricing are “spot on”.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent.
- 4 years of relevant job experience (marketing and e-commerce)
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Self-motived and creative with an innovative and problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, hotjar, etc.
- History working within a subscription software business
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use