- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Top-Secret Clearance; is preferred.
- 5+ years of field sales experience selling into Federal DOD.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge DoD Enterprise Networks and Programs.
- Understand the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR).
- Possess a thorough understanding of the "sales steps to closure" and the internal/external financial planning DoD acquisition processes.
- Proven negotiating skills on complex multi-solution deals/acquisitions.
- Direct selling expertise selling new technology to new customers; ‘hunter' mentality.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze the needs of customers and determine how to position McAfee products and professional services to competitively meet those needs.
- Ability to create sales plays and strategies leveraging McAfee software products & software/hardware solutions and 3rd party partners.
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with customers.
- Experience and credibility selling at the senior military executive level.
- The role requires up to 50% travel.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
• Meeting and exceeding assigned team revenue quota
• Managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue,
building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account & territory planning.
• Accurately forecasting business Commit and Pipeline (monthly, quarterly, annually)
• Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in
closing complex software, network and endpoint security opportunities.
• Able to engage Executive Navy at the C-Level ( Flag & SES Level()
• Capable of closing software and hardware contracts and services exceeding $ 1M+.