- Need expert understanding of Oracle Agile Product Collaboration and Product Cost Management System.
- Excellent understanding of Manufacturing Bill of Materials (BOM), Product Costing, Revision Control and Change Management.
- Demonstrated experience in Product Cost Management in the previous job held.
- Excellent Agile PLM Administrative skills is a must,. configure user roles and profiles and configure workflows, criteria management.
- Monitor and process change orders – ECO, MCO, SPI’s, Deviations and Product Change Notices.
- Understanding of the quality processes – SCAR etc.
- Create and maintain change approval matrices for product lines.
- Demonstrated excellence in using interfaces such as import, export of Items and AVL data.
- Demonstrated expertise in Integration between Agile PC and SAP and ability to troubleshoot integration issues.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment.
- Reporting & metrics – Change Analyst Reports.
- This role will require the person to start his work day at 7:30 am PST
Responsibilities will include change control and management – change processing, Administration, Agile Product Collaboration (PC) administration, interface management, business process mapping (swim lanes), reporting, establishing and ensuring the attainment of objectives and service levels of the work unit/project team. The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience with the Oracle Agile PC application, strong familiarity with product data, product lifecycles and NPI and other related business processes