McAfee's Network Security Platform (NSP) is an intelligent IPS solution that discovers and blocks sophisticated threats in the network. Using multiple, advanced signature-less detection techniques such as Advanced Threat Defense, real-time emulation, and endpoint integration, it moves beyond mere pattern matching to offer advanced network intrusion detection that defends against unknown stealthy attacks with extreme accuracy. The next-generation hardware platform scales to speeds of over 40 Gbps, ensuring performance is available to meet the needs of demanding networks. NSP product has been ranked in the Gartner’s Leaders Quadrant for eight consecutive years.
Specific Responsibilities/Functions will include but not limited to:
• Analyze vulnerabilities and provide suggestion for NIPS signature creation/improvement
• Fix NIPS signature bug and handle customer escalation/query
• Help in NIPS product open test
• Support 0day emergency response
• Do advance security research project and product feature innovation
• Work effectively with other members of the team and other functions of the organization to meet goals.
• Publish/demonstrate security knowledge/research output (Blog, whitepaper, internal technical training, security conference presentation)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required for the role
• BTech/BE/MCA in Computer Science with at least 4+ years of work experience
• Experience in vulnerability research, like fuzzing, patch diffing, shell code/exploitation (memory execution protection bypass) techniques
• Strong reverse engineering and debugging skill
• In-depth insight on OS internal and understanding of various security threats
• Solid networking background, familiar with TCP/IP protocol stack, and experience with network security
• Proficient in software development, especially the skills in programming languages such as C, C++ and Python script
• Should have excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with teams across products, functions and locations to deliver tasks/projects on time and meet goals.
Do Not Use