We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- As a C++ Developer, duties are focused on development with the latest technologies & tools in a really challenging and professional environment.
- Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
Additional qualifications include:
• 3+ years of experience and skilled in C/ C++ programming language (knowledge of Windows Drivers and kernel level is also valuable).
• Hands on experience with reverse engineering and legacy code analysis
• Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning - Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux
• Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment.
• Experience in development in an integrated software and/or hardware environment would be an added advantage.
• Strong English oral/written communication and presentation skills to senior/executive management and availability to travel internationally