We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- Design, code, test, document and scale infrastructure-as-code solutions.
- Implement continuous delivery infrastructure.
- Articulate and solve complex problems.
- Eventually collaborate on product definition and prototyping initiatives.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree. Additional qualifications include:
• 3+ years of relevant work experience developing and delivering software
• Team player. Excellent communication skills. Strong results orientation. Requires minimal supervision to get the job done.
• 2+ years of working experience developing software with Python
• 2+ years of working experience developing software on Linux environments
• At least 2 year experience with Infrastructure solutions (such as VMWare or AWS)
• Experience delivering IT Automation solutions (e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
• Experience with Micro-services architectures highly desirable
• Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, OpenStack, VMWare)
• Experience with Docker containers highly desirable
• Experience with orchestration systems for Docker containers highly desirable (e.g. Kubernetes, .etcd and CoreOS)
• Proven track record on continuous integration practices
• Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment. Previous experience as scrum master is a plus
• Able to communicate in Spanish and English
• Experience as sys admin on large corporate setups is a plus.
• Experience with cloud development (AWS, Openstack, Docker) is a plus.