We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- Design, implement and test a set of UI features.
- Collaborate with the definition or follow usability guidelines.
- Implement user interfaces, integrating both in-house developed components as well as 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Design and implement new user-facing features with HTML5 technologies.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process.
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Be responsible of the code committed to the repository.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced Internet environment.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of five years related experience.
Additional qualifications include:
•Hands on experience with JSP is desirable.
•Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
•Proven UI design skills with examples to demonstrate variety of skills and implementations.
•Ability to prototype UIs, (ie websites using modern web frameworks and technologies).
•Experience using testing automation tools.
•Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux.
•Good English oral/written communication and presentation skills.
•Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired.