We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- Design, code and document complex software architectures and systems.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process.
- Eventually act as technical interface, scheduling and attending meetings, explaining the technology in the proposed solutions, articulating design rationale and function strategy as it relates to accomplishing goals.
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Test your own code and make sure it works in every environment (even Production), every time.
- Perform code reviews, and fix bugsAble to communicate in Spanish and English
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of five years related experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- 3+ years of working experience among these technologies: Java, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JUnit, Ant, Tomcat (or similar application servers)
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- Being comfortable developing software with Windows or Linux platforms.
- Five or more years of working experience on relational databases, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and/or MySQL.
- Five or more years of working experience in software design using object oriented design and design patterns.
- Being able to fluently and effectively communicate with people (both in Spanish and English).
- Experience with non-relational database technologies (NoSQL) is desired.
- Experience with lightweight messaging protocols (like MQTT) is desired.
- Experience working on an agile environment and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired.