The Test & Learn Marketing Team within our Consumer Products org. is being built from scratch with a laser focus on designing and building smart web-based business experiments and rapid test iterations to drive business results for a direct to consumer marketing organization which supports 375 million customers world-wide. With a focus on our OEM, Retail and Direct Customers, this is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business practices and methodologies and significantly impacting top line revenue.
The Roll-out Czar role is centered on maintaining relationships with McAfee internal Regional Marketers to roll out the most successful new strategies and processes, as identified by the test and learn approach, within their respective regions to optimize McAfee business objectives. The Roll-out Czar will serve as a liaison between the Test and Learn Team and key McAfee stakeholders to effectively communicate benefits of new strategies and influence successful implementation and adoption.
For all positions within the exciting new Test & Learn Marketing Team we seek high energy, fail-fast / learn-fast, curious, collaborative, creative and selfless people.
- The McAfee Roll-out Czar should have a successful track record in a global marketing environment and have proven experience driving numerous parallel initiatives.
- The individual should possess a basic working knowledge of consumer behavior & web technologies (i.e. Adobe, Selligent, etc.), optimizing conversion funnels, ecommerce, subscriptions, web analytics & merchandising.
- Successful Roll-out Czars will be adept at working with the global Marketing team as well as cross-functional stakeholders from Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, UX etc.
- The individual should have demonstrated experience in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams without direct authority.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, including 2-3 years of experience managing projects.
- Experience in a global marketing environment; an agency environment is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of consumer behavior & web technologies, optimizing conversion funnels, e-commerce, subscriptions, web analytics & merchandising.
- Proven experience driving numerous parallel initiatives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Must be a seasoned change agent with the confidence to uncover facts, analyze the situation and identify the best resolution.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop key relationships and create buy-in across departments to motivate teams to effectively implement new processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically.
- 40-50% travel required.
McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use