This is a commissioned position. Develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Facilitate the implementation and team communication required to develop customized AESS services to meet Customer objectives.
• Address all technical problems associated with McAfee Security software and provide proactive support with direct reach back into McAfee Security Technical Support and McAfee Security Labs.
• Advise the COR, and CTL on McAfee Security AESS product performance and maintenance issues.
• Prepare and deliver documentation that will allow for accurate implementation/operation of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
• Provide prior coordination and administration required for the delivery of solutions.
• Analyze technical/integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions for Customer review and consideration, and once approved, integrate into the Army CYBER Command’s infrastructure.
• Maintain direct access and communication to McAfee Security Technical Support, McAfee Security Product Development (for ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Agent (MA), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Endpoint Security (ENS), McAfee Application Control / Change Control (MAC/CC), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Advanced Threat Defense (ATD), Threat Intelligence Exchange / Data eXchange Layer (TIE/DXL), Tychon), MOVE, and with McAfee Security Labs in order to ensure success during AESS implementation and operational tuning attributable to AESS suite products that interface with existing Government network architecture.
• Support product implementation/operation and engage in hands-on implementation of Virtualized Enterprise Solutions (Servers and Networking), ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Agent (MA), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Endpoint Security (ENS), McAfee Application Control / Change Control (MAC/CC), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Advanced Threat Defense (ATD), Threat Intelligence Exchange / Data eXchange Layer (TIE/DXL), Tychon), and MOVE.
• Share AESS knowledge and experience with implementation/operations team members and team leaders to expand and grow the knowledge and capability of all team members.
• Engage in hands-on lab testing and development for problem resolution, new product reporting, or technical functionality. Review application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and
Do Not Use