We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong formation and experience in low level development. Strong expertise in driver/SW development is needed as well as review and maintenance (C/C++), unit and system level test and verification. Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, hands-on system level debug. Integration of file system drivers, and working with stakeholder teams for driver debug and integration.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Proficient in C and C++
- Strong understanding of WDK, KMDF, UMDF, Visual Studio and WinDbg.
- Knowledge of Windows File Systems and Windows Networking is a plus
- Experience with Windows network filtering (WFP, TDI, NDIS)
- Experience with Windows file system filtering
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins,Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- Testing Tools: Google-Test or CX, CppUnit, TestNG, Klocwork or similar.
- Knowledge of data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, and multithreaded programming
- Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired
- Strong English oral/written communication skills and availability to travel internationally