- Organizes, prioritizes, coordinates, and administers day-to-day activities and workload of the application development team.
- Manages all aspects of the application development life-cycle, including systems analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Provides project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of information systems solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements, and that work is completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitors and reports to senior management and other stake holders on the status and progress of project efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that could inhibit achieving the project goals and objectives, and implementing corrective actions and mitigation strategies.
- Ensures that all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security.
- Supports, troubleshoots, and maintains production systems to optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
- Proven track record of providing technical leadership to the team
- Proficient in Internals of .NET 4.5 (or above), C#, ASP.NET
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft .NET including XML, LINQ, Multi-threading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Sound knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 2010/12 or above), performance tuning
- Experience in writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), Scalability Testing
- Experience in conducting code reviews and help improve quality through early detection
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution, independently
- Experience in implementing solutions based on OOPS and SOLID concepts.
- Passion to work with demanding architects on complex systems
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Understanding & experience of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Ability to work independently with a team of engineers locally and peer teams abroad
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Over 10+ years of experience
Organizes, coordinates, and administers daily activities and workload of the development team. Assigns, manages, and reports daily tasks and work hours of the development team; facilitating open and effective communication within and between development team, sr management, and othe business stakeholders. Provides project oversight to ensure that the business requirements and functional specifications of systems under development are being followed, and that work is performed on schedule and within budget. Works closely with executives, users, peers, and other stakeholders to identify information requirements and build systems based on modern, standards-based computing architectures that will improve data for decision making, improve business processes, and support critical business strategies.