Account Manager (Switzerland South/West)
McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us by joining the world's largest dedicated security technology company.
Focused primarily on a territory within the Italian and French speaking market of Switzerland, this is a senior role within the Swiss sales team. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to manage a large install base plus drive new business sales in support of the South/West territory.
McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, Intel Security helps the public sector and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
- Demonstrable track record in enterprise software sales
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned annual revenue quota
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of Intel Security in closing complex security opportunities at the C-Level
- Capable of closing software contracts and services plus work together with our Security Business Partners in the territory
- Understanding and knowledge of the Switzerland South/West customer base.
- Extensive experience selling software and services related products and services.
- Demonstrable ability to network to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Understanding and working knowledge of a variety of security topologies and technologies
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Consistent quota attainment selling security or networking services over 4 or more fiscal quarters
- Direct selling expertise, 'hunter' mentality.
- Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities required
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
Do Not Use