We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- Design test strategy and infrastructure for new components and features
- Understand the overall solution test strategy
- Coordinate integration of different components
- Drive execution of testing activities
- Actively contribute to test code reviews
- Designand implement non-functional test strategy such as performance
- Design test cases both to be manually executed or automated
- Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
- Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure appropriate automation is in place
- Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes
- Be a strong advocate for quality on the team
- Assist in the planning, design, and verification of user stories/features
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree a. Additional qualifications include:
-7+ years of relevant work experience developing and delivering software
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- Being comfortable developing software with Windows or Linux platforms.
-2+ years of hands on experience on software testing automation, having used some of the following automation testing tools: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
-Hands on experience testing SOAP and RESTful APIs
-Experience with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
-Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues across multiple technologies as needed
-Adaptive to a rapidly changing environment and works creatively with minimal supervision
-Excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines
-Must work well in both a team environment as well as an individual contributor
-Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment
-Fluency in written and verbal English communication skills, excellent presentation skills and availability to travel internationally