At McAfee, we are relentless in protecting our customers: we believe safe never sleeps. In doing so, we are leading the transition from the era of point security products to integrated security systems. As we automate the Threat Defense Lifecycle, we lead the industry in delivering better security outcomes to customers: address more threats, faster, and with fewer resources. We work to achieve that automation for enterprise customers by:
- Focusing on the endpoint and cloud as key control points
- Analyzing that telemetry to detect advanced threats
- Automating the management and remediation processes
- Working with technology partners throughout the industry
Sr. Director, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Reporting to the VP of Global HRBP’s, this hands-on role leads a small team and works closely with the executives of several engineering business units and their leadership teams to drive and enable business outcomes through the development of and execution of our people priorities. This role leverages and integrates all the pertinent expertise and capabilities of the Human Resources function including Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Org. Design and Learning and Development to influence and achieve business results. The incumbent will operate as a senior advisor managing complex inter-disciplinary matters. The Director will serve as trusted advisor and advocate to employees, managers and leaders and provides solutions to complex, critical issues involving the global engineering organization.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Constant strategic and operational partnering with engineering leadership to understand business objectives then develop, implement, and measure people strategies to ensure positive business outcomes.
- Strengthen the senior leadership team by providing coaching and counsel to continually develop their leadership capability and capacity.
- Ability to match effective HR strategies with business goals and articulate a practical vision for global change as well as the ROI for HR initiatives.
- In partnership with L&D, develop, implement and measure innovative cultural and structural change and global solutions.
- Ability to partner with leaders on plans related to merger & acquisition integration, including developing and executing against a holistic integration roadmap.
- Strong analytical background with experience delivering data-driven presentations to key business leaders.
- Partner closely with HR SME’s in the 360 degree development, roll out and effectiveness measurement and ultimate perfection of people programs
- Must have a deep-rooted belief that to build a highly successful organization capable of delivering extraordinary results foundationally starts with people at heart of the business. This individual must be able to bring deep business acumen and the executional know-how of building and growing organizations globally through the ongoing development and support of its people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience is required, with a preference for an advanced degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 10+ years of strategic HR experience in roles of progressively increasing scope in a multi-national company. Experiences ideally gained and honed from a variety of work environments ranging from private start-ups to global public corporations.
- HRBP experience must include alignment with sizeable engineering / development business units of 1,000 or more employees. Additionally, experience must entail high profile, substantial executive-level interfacing and influencing.
- Significant depth of HRBP experience in Organizational Design, Talent Management, Executive Coaching and Employee Relations required. A background in Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Executive Recruiting greatly respected.
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems and ability to communicate same to all levels of employees and management. Experience and knowledge of Canadian and Latin Americas employment regulations is a plus.
- Ability to thrive and execute with minimal structure; navigate within a fast-pace and at times ambiguous environment.
- Business acumen: Experience in developing a strong and deep understanding of the business groups' main goals and challenges then developing or applying solutions to achieve stellar results
- HR and Legal acumen: Experience should include processes, systems, precedence and best practices. Assess issues in the context of an organization’s processes, structures and capabilities to develop holistic organization responses.
- Business consulting skills: Solid design skills for both the organization and its talent. Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Analytical capabilities: Ability to see the interconnectedness and cycles of all that surrounds you as well as draw accurate conclusions from data and determine appropriate interventions to address business challenges.
- Stakeholder management skills: Excellent contracting and stakeholder management skills with an ability to collaborate across management levels. Experience working with senior management and Executive levels is an advantage.
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage evolution.
- Leadership/Coaching skills: Strong proven leadership skills and experience in positioning executives to make thoughtful decisions about their organization's mission and goals, and properly allocate resources to achieve those directives.
Head of Americas Talent Acquisition
and Executive Search
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of Intel Security, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help Intel Security win big!