Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
Enable McAfee customers to get the best value from McAfee Endpoint Product Suites, including ePO and ENS.
The Professional Services Consultant will provide subject matter expertise in information security and governance to Intel Security customers. Integral to this role is the ability to represent Intel Security as a trusted advisor while guiding customers through successful product implementations that maximize their investment.
The role requires the ability to design solution architecture and evangelize both the solution and the underlying information security principles. Program and project management of the implementation of solutions and technologies is an important part of this role. The third part of this role is problem management, remediation and root cause analysis to enable process and technology improvement.
Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours)
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment
- Required to interface with company and client managers
- Manage and perform endpoint security deployments using ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- Assist with the deployment and management and troubleshooting of Endpoint Security
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
- Teach Intel Security product training courses
- Helping with update and/or create training course material
- Manage simultaneous projects
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.