As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your product
5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
Bachelor’s in business or marketing
Very strong written communication skills
Willing to travel 15%
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Understanding of security industry and market
8 years plus experience in product marketing for enterprise
Experience working with software development and open source projects and communities
Americas, Virtual; Oregon, Hillsboro;