We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
We are looking for software developers specialized on functional programming.
- Design, code, test, document and deliver high performing solutions
- Articulate and solve complex problems.
- Frequently collaborate on product definition and prototyping initiatives
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or equivalent degree. Additional qualifications include:
- 2+ years of working experience developing software with functional programming languages ( Scala, Haskell, etc)
- 2+ years of working experience developing software on Linux environments.
- Experience working on Agile teams is desired.
- Experience with continuous integration practices is desired
- Able to communicate in Spanish and English.