Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
We are McAfee, and we're looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to drive continued growth of McAfee's Consumer subscriptions business via our global OEM channel.
You'll design, plan, launch and optimize marketing programs to optimize each partner relationship on a regional and global basis with the following goals:
- Position McAfee security as a key differentiator for Partners
- Drive consumer awareness of McAfee during the PC consideration & purchase funnels
- Support Partner Account Team in retaining and developing our account base
- Convert massive volume of trial subscriptions into paying subscribers
- Represent McAfee with the Partner & be the voice of the Partner internally.
- Understand the Partner's consumer marketing strategies, identify where & how McAfee adds value to them.
- Be the subject matter expert on the consumer PC market
- Understand the impact of the PC purchase journey on activation and conversion of McAfee products and use this to influence product & marketing decisions.
- Constantly explore new ways to improve the purchase funnel across all touchpoints:partner marcom, in-store, digital advertising, OOBE, email and in-product.
- You are a professional marketer.
- You understand the strength in combining two brands together to create a compelling value proposition.
- You understand the PC industry, consumer buying behavior & web technologies.
- You are familiar with OEM marketing programs like JumpStart & Intel Inside.
- You build relationships at all levels of an organization with confidence.
- You think creatively and execute flawlessly.
- You have outstanding communication & presentations skills.
- You want to work in a high-energy & fast-paced business, with a close-knit team of like-minded professionals. You want the opportunity to make an impact in a global company with tens of millions of active subscribers, and have fun doing it.
Skills, Education and Experience:
o 5+ years' experience in partner marketing and/or online marketing. B2C preferred, but not essential.
o Understanding of the global PC industry preferably gained working for, or with, a major PC manufacturer
o Proven experience in building, launching and measuring joint marketing programs.
o Excellent communication & presentation skills
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status