Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
We are McAfee, and we're looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to drive continued growth of McAfee's Consumer subscriptions business via our global OEM channel.
You'll be generating actionable insights from data to drive growth in product engagement and customer value across all stages of the customer lifecycle. You will lead the way in helping the team develop a deep understanding of its current and potential customers. You will ensure we design and action data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies that drive measurable growth in usage and customer loyalty for all goal segments.
- Drive improvements to our lifecycle marketing efforts through analysis, measurement, reporting and iterative testing and optimization planning.
- Compile analyses for reports and conduct presentations to a broad audience, including team members, to shape strategic and operational decisions.
- Define and implement customer segmentation and profiling strategies; conduct customer lifetime value modeling, and manage cohort definition, tracking and analysis.
- Manage and model a broad array of quantitative and qualitative data; lead the application of insights to influence marketing strategies that drive measurable growth in product usage and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Create reporting dashboards that track customer behavior and campaign performance against target benchmarks over time; identify and respond to key trends and opportunities.
- You are a professional marketer. 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst or related field.
- You have experience with digital lifecycle marketing with relevant exposure to segmentation strategies, churn forecasting, channel attribution, A/B testing, and dashboard development and reporting.
- You have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex data and develop actionable strategies from data.
- You build relationships at all levels of an organization with confidence.
- You think creatively and execute flawlessly.
- You have outstanding communication & presentations skills.
- You want to work in a high-energy & fast-paced business, with a close-knit team of like-minded professionals. You want the opportunity to make an impact in a global company with tens of millions of active subscribers, and have fun doing it.
- Preferred: Background in advanced analytics and predictive modeling.
- Preferred: Experience in multivariate data analysis and use of statistical software (R, SAS, or similar), SQL, development of linear models and stochastic models.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status