What you will do…
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Partner with Finance and the Business to manage, analyze and review organizational budgets, measure & track ROI, identify efficiencies, drive cost reduction.
- Drive annual expense and headcount budgeting and planning process for the BU.
- Reconcile discrepancies between plan vs. actual. Explain variances.
- Reconcile, manage and prioritize BU headcount.
- Create, manage and maintain BU specific communications, calendar, and cadence for All Hands meetings, Manager’s meetings, email communications, site visits etc.
- Work with peer stakeholders to identify, troubleshoot and rectify BU operational issues.
At McAfee, we’re looking to hire a Director of, Business Operations to support the Consumer OEM, Direct and Retail organization. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team enlisted to identify operational efficiencies and remove roadblocks to help continue to grow the business.
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally within the OEM, Direct and Retail BU, and across the broader organization partnering with Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Finance, HR, Legal, etc.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations and Program Management, this role is key to the success of the BU. We’re looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet, and can navigate a large organization and get things done.