Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
Reporting into Chief Executive Officer, this opportunity is focused on being a trusted partner to help us drive our culture, provide support to achieve our team and company goals, and live our values in all that we do.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive results and anticipate needs in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of attention to detail. A successful candidate will be at the center of the team and will be part of the glue that helps our team operate efficiently, effectively and happily.
This role is for you if you are fast, organized, energetic, and self-motivated. This role is for you if you seek a role in which you can strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged. A high level of discretion is required in handling a variety of confidential material. Excellent organizational skills and critical thinking skills are required.
- Manage calendar, email, voicemail, address book, incoming calls, travel arrangements, expense reports, mail, etc.
- Create Power Point presentations for Board of Director meetings, committee meetings, press and analyst events, customer meetings, investor reviews, etc.
- Provide back up support to the other executive administrators.
- Assist with BOD and executive committee “binders” and “books”.
- Maintain Organization Charts.
- Partake in the planning and organizing of company events, holiday parties, leadership meetings, offsites, etc.
- Act as a mentor to junior administrators.
- Support Chief of Staff (CoS) with calendar, travel, expenses
- Manage complex global travel schedule, determine optimal routing, logistics.
- Holding sales team accountable for briefings, prep materials,
- Collaborative and able to partner with CoS on CEO schedule, time utilization
- 7+ years of executive assistant and/or advanced administrative support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional presence with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform a variety of tasks with no supervision and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and handle appropriately.
- Ability to redirect and change tasks quickly, and re-prioritize as new needs arise.
- A team oriented individual with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in the resolution of problems and the completion of tasks.
- Ability to process and integrate complex information and appropriately exercise independent judgment.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and project simultaneously as well as confidentially.
- Excellent personal computer skills including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Outlook, Visio and/or Project (or similar program management software) required.